This is a place where I will scribble down parts of my life, things I'm worried about, things I'm excited about, or just because I feel like venting.
PLEASE; I encourage you to leave a comment, constructive criticism is also encouraged. Also, leave your opinion in a comment! I'd love to read them.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'M NOT ALICE MCCORMIC FFS!

Okay, the past few days, I've been getting these phone calls from this "Unknown Number." Some human from the middle east, who goes "Uh, Hello, Uh, is Alice M-m-McCormic there, p-p-lease." I've tried telling them nicely that there is no one by that name at MY cell phone number. So I let the first few calls go by, just telling them "Sorry, wrong number." Yesterday in class, they called and left a voice mail. Myself, thinking it was important, started to freak out thinking something happened with one of my parents so I told the teacher I'd be right back. I went to check it.

"Miss Alice McCormic, please contact me at  41613546846843584 reference number 4546546843874387 thats 654385438543854385438 at reference number 2135435463846387 thank you."

I almost shat.

So I deleted the message and went back to class feeling like a fool. Today, this MORNING actually, when I was SLEEPING, they called again. I got a cold now, and my throat was really sore and I was in a foul mood.. they caught me at a bad time.

"Hello?"

- Weird Ladys voice -  "Hello is Miss Alice McCormic there, please"

"FUCK SAKES, STOPP CALLING ME, THIS IS THE 5TH TIME YOU'VE CALLED IN TWO DAYS AND I'VE KEPT TELLING YOU THERE IS NO ONE BY THE NAME OF ALICE MCCORMIC AT THIS NUMBER. Now please, do me a favor, STOP FUCKING CALLING."

"Sorry sir, are you sure Miss McCormic isn't there?"
- ARE THEY DAFT?!

"How do I put this politely.. DO NOT CALL ME BACK!"

I was in no mood to deal with them.. I'm sick, miserable, and I just lost it... sucks to be the woman on the other side of the phone.. woops.

Anyways, I might post again when I have a legitemate topic to talk about.

LOVE,
Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment