This is a place where I will scribble down parts of my life, things I'm worried about, things I'm excited about, or just because I feel like venting.
PLEASE; I encourage you to leave a comment, constructive criticism is also encouraged. Also, leave your opinion in a comment! I'd love to read them.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

YouTube // Vlogging

Good morning, loved ones.

I cannot express to you how much I enjoy writing these blogs. I put quite the amount of effort into writing them.. (Maybe I should apply that skill to my school work?) I find when I get on a topic, I can rant forever. I enjoy it. I truly do. I'm wondering if I should start vlogging. I think I'd like too. I'd continue this blog, but also vlog, eh? I watch all these great people on YouTube, expressing themselves. They all do such a wonderful job.. I guess my problem is I just don't know where to start.. hmm..

I have a few close friends who vlog/ do videos for youtube quite often. I've asked them, but they don't really know how to explain how they make these vlogs and movies. They just have ideas come to their heads and then they bring them to life. I wonder if I'd be good at that?

Do you enjoy watching people on youtube? I sure do. I look at them and go, "Damn, they have quite a talent for that.. I wonder where they aquired it from... ?" It blows me away that these days people are not afraid to express themselves. I'm truly thinking about doing just that. I mean, I blog and everything, but blogging and vlogging are two different things.

In blogging, you can be very descriptive; very deep in detail with your choice of words. When vlogging, you can be even more artistic and descriptive! You can show your style in your videos, via visual effects, or sound effects. Bring real life to your story. People who do that absolutely amaze me. I have to say I do have a couple preferences.

One of my main preferences on youtube is the 5AwesomeGays(Clickhurr). They always have so much fun when making their videos! Last week was mid-age week.. quite amusing, but my favorite week so far was two weeks ago when they did musical week. It was so great! Tyler[Friday]'s video was pretty amazing, as was Joe[Thursday]'s. Either way, I thought they were all good.

My second favorite is Davey Wavey(Clickhurr). He is so creative, and deep within his topics. He normally talks about things that are related with gay, lesbian, bisexual, trangendered, etc. He also does some music, which I find highly enteraining. I encourage you ALL to go and watch them, (Even if you're not gay, bi, or transgendered.) I enjoy watching them all.

If you want too, you can check out my Youtube (link to the right(That's > way, in case you're directionally impared. ♥)) I don't have much on it, just a few videos of randomness, nothing real... yet.

Hmm.. so I guess that's all I have for you right now. Thanks for reading.
Love.
Kyle.

1 comment:

  1. i tried vlogging once... well, it wasn't really vlogging since i was just video-replying to someone else's video, but it still counts, right?

    ReplyDelete