This is a place where I will scribble down parts of my life, things I'm worried about, things I'm excited about, or just because I feel like venting.
PLEASE; I encourage you to leave a comment, constructive criticism is also encouraged. Also, leave your opinion in a comment! I'd love to read them.

Monday, February 16, 2009

F*** MY LIFE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Not really.

Today, I went through my normal routine, then I got a text message. "Yeah, I'm not going to school today."

MY DRIVE, texts me 10 after 8. I have to be out of the house at 8:30 to get the bus. I almost SHAT. Thanks Melissa, :P

Anyway, I got to the bus stop to find Kate on her iPhone. She was looking up these things and laughing her ass off... so I decided to be nosey and check it out. It came to my attention that she was reading Fuck my Life's. Let me see if I can find a few for you..

"Today, I was giving my boyfriend a blow job, he was twitching and moving around and saying "oh yeah" then he said "take that bitch". I looked up to see he was only excited about how he is domination in Call of Duty 4. FML"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I almost shat my pants laughing.

Anyway, there are multipal of these on this website. I read them all day in classes on my phone. Have to love mobile browsing. It was intense... the class would be quiet and I'd start laughing m'ass off.

Great day everyone

THATS IT FOR NOW.

Bye.
Love Kyle. :]

My bad, forgot the website. Bahaha.
ENJOY LITTLE ONES.

No comments:

Post a Comment