This is a place where I will scribble down parts of my life, things I'm worried about, things I'm excited about, or just because I feel like venting.
PLEASE; I encourage you to leave a comment, constructive criticism is also encouraged. Also, leave your opinion in a comment! I'd love to read them.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Costumer Service FKING FAILURES.

I'm sorry. I've been attending to my life the past few days. [http://Katastrophic365.blogspot.com/] I'm not sure what I'd like to talk about, really.

I think I've thought about everything, my addiction to Facebook.. to Youtube.. to life. Hmm, is an addiction to an online community sane? What do you think?

I've recently discovered I'm addicted to Facebook. I'm on facebook everyday. I'll be in class, and when the teacher isn't looking, I'M ON FACEBOOK. It's unhealthy? Yes.. shit happens.

What can I talk about... oh, prepare for this, young ones.

I have a little story I'd like to let you in on, since I have nothing else to rant about.
December 3rd, 2008 I went to AML Communications/ Rogers and got my LG Vu. All was well and good, until the phone became a piece of shit. I hate it. Anyways, I went back to Rogers, and they said "Let us check if you've gone over 30 minutes.."

WHAT?!

What !? 30 minutes ?! What about 30 minutes? They neglected to tell me when I got my phone; in order to take it back, I had to be under 30 minutes talk time & under 30 days. Do you think the f--kface told me that? NO, he didn't. So I asked him, well since you f--ked up, what am I suppoed to do about this phone? ( I didn't really say that.) He goes "Well, we can exchange it." Okay, "We'll have one shipped in, and we'll call you."

I go in a few days later after I get the phone call.
"Hi, I'm here to get my phone replaced, please?"
Rep - "Uhm, I can't do that. You're over your thirty days, and the young guy who processed you forgot to do the paper work."

BACK THE F- UP!

"What am I supposed to do?!"
"There is nothing we can do for you sir, sorry."

You want to see a heated Kyle, oh damn, not pretty. I walked out, steam fuming from my ears, let me tell you.

Tonight, I went to Rogers. [A DIFFERENT STORE,]  and this guy, who is obviously expierenced was there to greet me. He helped me out, I've been inquiring on the iPhone. I've been saving my money forever. I got paid tonight and I have well over $300 now. So I go in, and he basically said nicely that the other store that I want too, were always f-ing people over, so he was glad to help me.

He goes through all this stuff, and he can't find away around their screw up, so I can't even resign MY contract to get the iPhone for $199. Otherwords, I can't get it at ALL. So, he tried for like 30 minutes, then goes "alright, I'm going to call my superiors, and I'm going to try and get this figured out for you, I'll give you a call tomorrow."

THAT, is how costumer service should be people. I believe his name was Jon, or something.

JOHN, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BEING A DECENT REPRESENTITIVE AND ACTUALLY DOING WHAT A ROGERS REP IS SUPPOSED TO DO. Thank you.

I guess there is some hope I'll get my iPhone soon enough.

So, I'm sure you've interprited[spelling? jesus, I can't spell tonight.] that I do not recomend AML COMMUNICATIONS TO ANYONE. Go to the Rogers Video Retailer, they're way better.

Now that you're bored shitless.

GOOD BYE, m'love.
Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment