This is a place where I will scribble down parts of my life, things I'm worried about, things I'm excited about, or just because I feel like venting.
PLEASE; I encourage you to leave a comment, constructive criticism is also encouraged. Also, leave your opinion in a comment! I'd love to read them.

Friday, February 13, 2009

HAHAHAHAHA, Brandon.

KEEP IN MIND, HE WAS NOT PLESURING HISMELF.
That's what he says, anyways. ;)

LOL. Brandon and I were on webcam, and he was talking on the phone or writing something down on a piece of paper... and I was like.. hmm.. I could use this to my advantage.

So.. here is my advantagness skills. 

Brandon.. doing things.
[Writing on a piece of paper.]
INTERPERATE THIS AS YOU WILL
I thought it was funny. BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.
Keep in mind, Brandon is straight with a girlfriend. Sorry Boi's.

That's my post.  Enjoy loved ones.
Kyle.

1 comment:

  1. pfft brandon was totally having a good time there, if you get what i'm saying. xD
    on a more serious note, i love his glasses.

    ReplyDelete