This is a place where I will scribble down parts of my life, things I'm worried about, things I'm excited about, or just because I feel like venting.
PLEASE; I encourage you to leave a comment, constructive criticism is also encouraged. Also, leave your opinion in a comment! I'd love to read them.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

NOVEMBER 30TH? 2008?! Omfg.

Hi. I'm back.

It's been a little while, hasn't it? Jeeeze, why do I forget to post on here.  I hope whoever is reading this, including you is doing well.

Hmm, let's see what's happened since... NOVEMBER 30th. Ugh, it's been that long already. Where does my life go? Well, school, obviously has been in priority in the last few months. Christmas happened... I got my new phone in December.. I'm bored of it already. I got a new job, so I'm working towards an iPhone :]. Soon, soon, soon! Hmm.. what else  happened?

I survived my first real exams.. did fairly well on all of then. 92 ON MY ENGLISH, YEEE! Now I have Ancient History, Art, Math, and Mi'kmaq Studies. I like all my teachers.. except math. She can be down right rude.. but that's another story.

Lalala... guess what I'm doing right now?
I bet you can't.. you don't know enough about me. 
I'm actually listening to music, I found this new artist, and he's AMAZING. The music, is so fluent, beautiful sounding, and the lyrics are amazing. His name is Shayne Ward, the winner of X Factor in the UK in 2005. His music is amazing. Let me post a video link.


There you go! The song is No Promises.

It's so beautiful.

I love it.

So, I don't know what else to tell you guys. How about you all add me on myspace? Eh?
myspace.com/230816403 <>

Facebook?
Look to the right.

Okay, I'm off for now. Maybe I'll  write some more later.. maybe not.

G'bye folks!

Love;
Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment