This is a place where I will scribble down parts of my life, things I'm worried about, things I'm excited about, or just because I feel like venting.
PLEASE; I encourage you to leave a comment, constructive criticism is also encouraged. Also, leave your opinion in a comment! I'd love to read them.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tweet, tweet, tweeet !

Hello everyone. I've recently became a Twitter addict.. yes, now this is where I attempt to pull you in! Mwahaha.

If you don't know what Twitter is, WATCH THIS VIDEO:



Now that you know what Twitter is.

REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE AND THEN FOLLOW ME :]
I can update from my phone, then you'll know what I'm doing even when I haven't posted a blog. Basically, you'll know what I'm doing in between my blog posts.

EXCITING I KNOW!

Anyways, there is a link to my Twitter in the right hand side (That's > way, for you directionally impared.) that you can click to go to my Twitter.

(I also put this cool thing at the top right of my blog that shows my updates. Heh. xD)


Love,
Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment