This is a place where I will scribble down parts of my life, things I'm worried about, things I'm excited about, or just because I feel like venting.
PLEASE; I encourage you to leave a comment, constructive criticism is also encouraged. Also, leave your opinion in a comment! I'd love to read them.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

LITTLE NEW LOOK.

Hey !

As you may have noticed, there is a new background! Yes, it's nothing fancy, but it makes due.
I also fixed the little 'Twitter' add thing on the right hand side that went all messy when I updated the background.

Okay,
the end.

TOMORROW I'M GOING TO THE MIDDLE OF NO-MANS-LAND WITHOUT ANY CELLULAR SERVICE OR INTERNET ACCESS, otherwords, I'm going to my grandparents. See you in a week.. if I survive. ;)

I LOVE MY GRANDPARENTS, I really do.

BYE, I'LL MISS YOU, D:
Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment