This is a place where I will scribble down parts of my life, things I'm worried about, things I'm excited about, or just because I feel like venting.
PLEASE; I encourage you to leave a comment, constructive criticism is also encouraged. Also, leave your opinion in a comment! I'd love to read them.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A poem I wrote about Myself

I wrote this for English class.. I blocked a few details leading to where I live, so if there's stalkers reading, they wont be able to rape me... than again.. can't rape the willing. Harharhar. JOKING ☺

Kyle

Hi my name is Kyle,
I reside in ----, not ----.

I have a brother and a sister,
A mother and a father,
Who aren’t together,
But I love them all the same.

I’m not a skinny person,
Although most days I’d rather be.

My hair is brown,
My eyes are brown,
My hair is short.

I’m 5’9 and a bit,
And my skin is tanned,

I jam to the tunes,
Of music that I listen to,
All day long,
Even when I’m not supposed too.

My personality is not really shy,
But mostly out-going.

I have no stage fright,
And I normally can’t stop myself,
From talking too much.





I am very opinionated,
I have a very loud voice,
And if you’re around,
You’ll most likely hear me.

I love to draw,
Although that is an epic failure.

I currently attend ----,
I have lots of friends,
And I’m in all the Teen Health groups.

All my friends and I,
Mostly have a close relationship,
Except for a certain few,
Who are more acquaintances,
Although I still value them just as much.

I love clothing,
I love music,
I love photography,
I love Photoshop,
I love computer,
And my cell phone.

I’m not so much a gamer,
Although there are the odd few,
That I do enjoy playing.

I love to go camping,
Biking,
Hiking,
Walking,
And running,
Although you’d probably never know,
If you just looked at me.



I love to tell others,
They are beautiful,
Although I am a major self critic.

People say I’m beautiful,
But I beg to differ.

Well I guess that’s all,
I have nothing left to write.

I guess you know a bit,
About me,
And that’s alright.

Kyle ----

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment